Do you want to travel to a new holiday destination? Should you be among these men and women, then you should visit Cape Town, South Africa instead of returning back to your usual travel destination. In here, you will obtain additional info and suggested travel destinations in Cape Town.
In case you are already sick and tired of your country’s long winter, then it is the best time to enjoy the sun of Cape Town, South Africa. Actually, there are growing number of travelers who visited Cape Town not just of its beautiful beaches but also for other reasons and some of these are further detailed in this article.
A Geographical Overview of Cape Town, South Africa
It is South Africa’s port city that is situated in the southwest coast that is beneath the Table Mountain. Because of its temperate climate, there are growing number of travelers who visited the city, especially during the cold winter season.
Cape Town: What Are the Suggested Travel Destinations and Attractions of the City?
Cape Town is known far and wide for its wonderful people, culture, historical sites, and other scenic destinations. In this write-up you will learn why travelers visited the city and what it offers them.
The city not only has diverse shopping destinations but also nightlife, entertainment, theatre, cuisine, music and art. Should you be the type of person who likes extreme sports and activities, then Cape Town is truly the ideal destination for you as it offers plenty of conventional and extreme sports and activities. Listed underneath are the breathtaking destinations in Cape Town.
1. Castle of Good Hope is a famous tourist destination in the city. This castle was built from 1666 to 1679 and it is considered as the city’s oldest colonial structure which are preserved and protected by the government.
2. If you want to have an overview of the South African culture, then you should visit the Cape Malay Quarter.
3. Before going back home, be sure to visit the Craft Markets because you will find lots of souvenir items for your friends and loved ones back home.
4. Don’t forget to taste the delicious and exotic foods of South Africa by visiting some of its diners and restaurants.
5. If you want to get in touch with nature, then are there are lots of beautiful gardens in Cape Town. There are also gardens which lets visitors pick and eat fruits for free or for a fee.
Aside from familiarizing and including these travel destinations in your travel itineraries, it is also vital that you choose your travel company wisely by hiring only licensed, dependable, legit and accredited travel agencies.